Free housing workshop
Free housing workshopTo 'expat mortgages'
How to buy a house in the Netherlands?
Join our free housing workshop for expats
Tuesday the 24th of September 2019 | 19:30 - 21:30 uur | Utrecht
Buying a house in the Netherlands is difficult. Especially when you live in a foreign country with a housing shortage. Don't you know where to start and which rules apply to you as an expat?
Don't worry, we'll explain everything clearly during our housing workshop 'how to buy a house in the Netherlands', which we organise for expats who want to purchase their own Dutch home.
We discuss all the important steps of buying a house in the Netherlands, and give you smart tips to improve your chances at the housing market. Register for free and get all you questions answered.
‘Buying a house isn't a piece of cake. A good preparation strongly increases your chances at the housing market.’- Mortgage expert Cees Vernooij - founder Hanno
What will we discuss during the workshop?
- Up-to-date status Dutch housing market: to buy or not to buy?
- Roadmap buying a house: what happens when?
- Real estate agent: buy a house with or without a real estate agent?
- Make an offer with competition: how to win a bidding war?
- Secure your mortgage: what are the booby traps and smart tricks?
Our clients about the housing workshop
"Very helpful and informative evening about purchasing a house in the Netherlands. Thank you guys!"
"Thank you for making it clear and explaining the Dutch process of buying a house."
"It’s a very useful event for expats who want to buy a house in Holland. If you interested, I advice you to attend."
FAQ about our housing workshops
What's the program of the housing workshop?
19:30: Doors open and refreshments
19:45: Start presentation
1. Up-to-date information about the housing market
- To buy or not to buy?
2. What is your maximum mortgage and budget to buy a house?
- What's possible and what isn't?
3. How to buy a house?
- Roadmap of buying a house
- Buy with or without a real estate agent?
- How to outbid the competition?
4. Hoe regel je de beste hypotheek?
- Ontvang direct slimme bespaartips
21:30: End of program
Will we discuss my personal situation?
At the housing workshop 'how to buy a house in the Netherlands' we'll give you general information and smart tips about purchasing a Dutch house. If you want to discuss your personal situation, you can do so briefly with one of our mortgage advisors or make a free appointment.
Is the housing workshop really free of charge?
Yes, you can join the housing workshop 'how to buy a house in the Netherlands' for free and without obligations. You don't have to get a mortgage advice from Hanno.
You only have to pay us when you order us to secure your mortgage. For this we charge competitive fees.