Housing and mortgage webinar for expats
Housing and mortgage webinar for expatsCheck all our events
Buying a house in the Netherlands?
Buying your own property in the Netherlands as an expat can seem challenging. The process probably differs from what you’re used to at home and with all the changes going on at the Dutch housing market you might wonder if it's wise to purchase a house in 2023.
To help you get started we organise a free webinar ‘how to buy a house in the Netherlands’, specially for expats. During the webinar our mortgage advisors teach you everything you need to know about house buying in the Netherlands. We’ll discuss:
- All the steps of financing and buying a house, including notarial and tax issues
- How to calculate your maximum mortgage in the Netherlands, including the 30% ruling
- Smart tips for bidding and negotiating to prevent expensive pitfalls
- All your personal questions
"Very helpful and informative evening about buying a house in the Netherlands. Thank you guys!"
"Thank you for making it clear and explaining the Dutch process of buying a home."
"It’s a very useful event for expats who want to buy a house in the Netherlands. If you're interested, I advice you to attend."
“Very insightful and interesting if you want to buy a house and get a mortgage in the Netherlands. Thank you for organising this.”
We'll discuss the following questions about buying a house
- What is the status of the housing market in the Netherlands?
- Should I buy a house now or should I wait?
- What are the Dutch mortgage rules?
- What is my maximum mortgage including the 30% ruling for expats?
- What's the roadmap of buying a house in the Netherlands?
- Buy a house with or without a real estate agent?
- Lost the bidding war again... How can I improve my chances?
- How does a mortgage in the Netherlands work?
- Which mortgage type and fixed-rate period do I choose?
‘The webinar has been very useful to me. It feels like I now actually stand a chance to buy a house in the Netherlands.’- Angeles - Spain
Register for free
Learn all you need know about buying a house in the Netherlands, free of charge and without obligation.
Register for our housing webinar
FAQ about our home buying webinar
Who can join the expat housing and mortgage webinar?
We organise the webinar 'how to buy a house in the Netherlands' especially for internationals who consider purchasing a Dutch property. The webinar will help you prepare for the Dutch home buying process and improve your chances on the housing market of the Netherlands.
Will we discuss my personal situation?
During the webinar 'how to buy a house in the Netherlands' for expats we'll answer all your general questions about buying a Dutch property. Following on the webinar you can book a personal consultation with one of our mortgage advisors, to discuss your situation in detail and find out exactly what your maximum mortgage is. This appointment is also free of charge and without obligation.
Is the 'how to buy a house' webinar free of charge?
You don't have to pay anything to attend our expat online webinar about buying a house in the Netherlands. We'll cover the costs.
Please note: when you sign up we reserve you a seat. We kindly ask you not to cancel at the last minute or be a no show, just because the event is free. If you can't make it, please let us know well in advance so we can give somebody else a chance to attend the webinar and learn how to buy a house.