Housing and mortgage webinar for expats
Buying a house in the Netherlands?
Register for our webinar
Buying your own property in the Netherlands as an expat can seem challenging. The process probably differs from what you’re used to at home and with all the changes going on at the Dutch housing market you might wonder if it's wise to purchase a house in 2024.
To help you get started we organise a free webinar ‘how to buy a house in the Netherlands’, specifically tailored for expats. During the webinar our mortgage advisors and a real estate agent teach you everything you need to know about house buying in the Netherlands.
* What all (foreign) buyers should know
* Actual market developments
* Rent? Buy? Or wait?
* Mortgage interest rates: trends and differences
* New tax rules 2024 for home owners (including investment properties)
* How to find your ideal property?
* The real estate agent: why you need one
* A winning bid: how to improve your chances
* Typical Dutch: how to avoid risks before signing a contract
* Smart tips for bidding
* How to qualify as an expat?
* Your maximum budget: loan to value and loan to income
* Applying for a Dutch mortgage: an overview
* Dutch mortgage providers: interest rates and loan conditions
*How to select the best Dutch mortgage (out of 150,000+ combinations)
* Public & private chat questions
(Chat is open during the entire webinar.)
What previous participants say
"Very helpful and informative evening about buying a house in the Netherlands. Thank you guys!"
"Thank you for making it clear and explaining the Dutch process of buying a home."
"It’s a very useful event for expats who want to buy a house in the Netherlands. If you're interested, I advice you to attend."
“Very insightful and interesting if you want to buy a house and get a mortgage in the Netherlands. Thank you for organising this.”
"Insightful and warm giving me the reassurance that I need at this stage. Cees seems like a great figure to guide you through this stressful process, thanks!"
"I learnt a lot of things I was not aware of. Very clear, easy to understand. Exactly what I need at this stage. I will plan an appointment with you."
"It was quite overwhelming as it's a lot of information, and the housing market is very stressful at the moment, but it was a realistic presentation that prepares you well."
"All questions were answered and additional information I wouldn't have known to ask about was provided. Very happy with my overall experience."
"It was really useful and thorough, even with examples and good tips and advices. My goal was to understand better the process and caveats of it."
"Very informative. Nice having Bram available to answer questions in chat."
Cees Vernooij: Hanno Founder & Industry Expert
Bram Bolman: Expat Mortgage Advisor
Marian Verhoef: Real Estate Agent
Reserve your spot