Workshop How to buy your house in the Netherlands
Workshop How to buy your house in the NetherlandsRegister for free
Tuesday the 26th of November 2019 | 19:30 - 21:30 uur | Utrecht
How to buy your home at the tight Dutch housing market?
Buying a home in the Netherlands is difficult. Especially when you're an expat and the housing shortage is still growing. But don't despair! A good preparation strongly increases your chance at buying a house.
To help you get started Hanno organises a housing workshop 'How to buy a house in the Netherlands' for expats. Small-scale and informal. During the workshop we'll discuss:
- the important steps of buying a home
- smart tips for bidding and negotiating
- all your personal questions
Our experts will teach you everything you need to know about getting your own property in the Netherlands.
Special offer: join the workshop for free
Take advantage and join the housing workshop for free (worth € 29).
‘The workshop has been very useful to me. It feels like I now actually stand a chance to buy my own home in Holland.’- Visitor Angeles about the workshop
What will we discuss during the workshop?
- Up-to-date status Dutch housing market: house prices and forecast.
- To buy or to rent a house: what are the pros and cons?
- Step-by-step guide: what are the important steps to buying a house?
- Real estate agent: buy a home with or without a real estate agent?
- Put in an offer with competition: how to win a bidding war?
- Secure your mortgage: what are the booby traps and smart tricks?
- Personal questions: you'll get all your questions answered.
Our clients about the housing workshop
"Very helpful and informative evening about buying a home in the Netherlands. Thank you guys!"
"Thank you for making it clear and explaining the Dutch process of buying a house."
"It’s a very useful event for expats who want to buy a house in Holland. If you interested, I advice you to attend."
Special offer: register for free
FAQ about our home buying workshop
What's the program of the housing workshop?
19.25: Doors open and refreshments
19.45: Start presentation
1. Up-to-date information about the Dutch housing market
- To buy or not to buy a home?
2. What is your maximum mortgage and budget to buy a house?
- What's possible and what isn't?
3. How to buy a house in Holland?
- Roadmap of buying a house
- Buy with or without a real estate agent?
- How to outbid the competition?
4. How to get the best Dutch mortgage?
- How does a mortgage work?
- How can you save on your monthly costs?
5. Personal questions
- Get all your questions about buying a house answered
21.30: End of program
Who can join the Hanno housing workshop?
We organise the workshop 'how to buy a home in the Netherlands' especially for expats who want to purchase a house in Holland. The workshop will help you prepare for the home buying process and improve your chances on the housing market. With our tips you will for sure succeed in buying a house.
Will we discuss my personal situation?
At the workshop 'how to buy a house in the Netherlands' we'll answer all your questions about buying a Dutch home. Following on the workshop you can book a personal consultation with one of our mortgage advisors, to discuss your personal situation in detail. This appointment is also free of charge.
Is the housing workshop really free of charge?
During the special offer you can join the housing workshop 'how to buy a house in the Netherlands' for free. We'll cover all the costs.
Please note: when you sign up we reserve you a seat. This will cost us money. If you don't show up or cancel at the last minute, we'll have to charge these costs (worth € 29) on you. Please check the conditions for events.